Good morning, breakfast lovers! Today, I’m thrilled to share with you a recipe for the most amazing pancakes and waffles you’ll ever taste. If you’re tired of the same old pancakes from a mix, it’s time to upgrade to Golden Malted Pancakes and Waffles!
Golden Malted is a brand that has been making waves in the breakfast world for its pancake and waffle flour mixes. These mixes are specially formulated to give your pancakes and waffles a sweet malt flavor and a fluffy texture that will have you coming back for more. And the best part? You can find Golden Malted Pancake & Waffle Flour at your local grocery store!
Making the batter is a breeze. Simply whisk together the dry ingredients, including the all-purpose flour, Golden Malted Pancake & Waffle Flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients, including melted butter, whole milk, vanilla extract, and eggs. Then, mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients until just combined, being careful not to overmix as this will result in tough pancakes or waffles.
Now, it’s time to cook! Heat your waffle iron or griddle to medium heat and lightly coat it with cooking spray. Using a 1/4 cup measure, ladle the batter onto the hot waffle iron or griddle and cook until the waffles are golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side. And the size of your waffle baker will determine how many waffles you can make at once, with the average yield being 3-4 waffles per batch.
Toppings are where the real magic happens. Maple syrup is always a classic choice, but why not try something different like nut butters or dark chocolate? And for a fun twist, add a secret ingredient like cornmeal for a crispy texture. The options are endless!
Golden Malted Pancakes and Waffles are a staple in America and a popular choice at Walt Disney World, known for their famous light and fluffy texture. And with the use of Golden Malted Pancake & Waffle Flour, you can enjoy a significantly less use of sugar while still getting that sweet malt flavor. These pancakes and waffles are the perfect addition to any great morning and a surefire way to impress your family and friends.
Tips & Tricks:
- Don’t overmix the batter, as this will result in tough pancakes or waffles.
- Use a hot waffle iron or griddle and lightly coat it with cooking spray to ensure even cooking.
- Experiment with different toppings, like nut butters, dark chocolate, or a natural sweetener, for a fun twist on classic pancakes and waffles.
- Add a secret ingredient, like cornmeal or chocolate chips, for added flavor and texture.
- Use flavored syrups, like maple or blueberry, for a different twist on classic syrup.
- Top your pancakes or waffles with fresh fruit or whipped cream for a decadent breakfast treat.
- Mickey Waffles: A fun and nostalgic twist on classic waffles, inspired by the famous Mickey Waffles at Walt Disney World.
- Belgian Waffles: Light and fluffy waffles that are a staple in America and perfect for a special breakfast treat.
- Pancake Stack: A classic breakfast dish made with fluffy pancakes and your favorite toppings.
So, what are you waiting for? Check out our complete list of waffle recipes and get ready to make some delicious golden-brown waffles and fluffy pancakes. Whether you’re in the mood for classic pancakes or famous golden
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Golden Malted Pancake & Waffle Flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- In a large bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, Golden Malted Pancake & Waffle Flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, eggs, and melted butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Do not overmix, as this will result in tough pancakes.
- Heat a non-stick griddle or frying pan over medium heat. Using a 1/4 cup measure, ladle the batter onto the griddle.
- Cook the pancakes until bubbles form on the surface and the edges start to look set, about 2-3 minutes. Flip the pancakes and cook until the other side is golden brown, about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve the pancakes warm with your favorite toppings, such as butter and syrup. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 2 Pancakes
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 378Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 98mgSodium: 698mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 11g