If you’re a fan of Buffalo Wild Wings, you probably have a favorite sauce that you can’t get enough of. For many, it’s the garlic parmesan sauce that takes the crown. There’s just something about the creamy, cheesy, and garlicky blend that makes it irresistible. But did you know you can recreate this buffalo wild wings garlic parmesan chicken recipe at home? And even better, pair it with some delicious pasta for a hearty meal. Let’s get started!
Experience the Best Flavor at Home
Forget about long waits at your local Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant chain. With this homemade version of buffalo wild wings garlic parmesan sauce, you can enjoy your favorite sauce right at your dinner table. And guess what? You can adjust the spiciness to your liking. Want a little kick? Just add some red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper to your sauce. Or, if you’re not into extra heat, you can stick to the classic recipe and enjoy the creamy, rich flavor of the sauce. The choice is yours!
The Magic of Slow Cooking
One of the secrets to the best flavor of this buffalo wild wings garlic parmesan chicken recipe is using a slow cooker. The slow cooking time allows the chicken breasts or chicken thighs to soak up all the delicious sauce, resulting in tender chicken with a flavor that is out of this world. You can even use a crock pot for this recipe. Trust me, once you try this slow cooker buffalo wild wings garlic parmesan chicken, fast-food will never be the same again!
Pairing it with Pasta
Now, let’s move on to the pasta. Whether it’s penne pasta or spaghetti, any pasta will work well with this buffalo wild wings garlic parmesan chicken pasta recipe. Just make sure you cook the pasta al dente, which means it’s cooked to be firm to the bite. Combine the cooked pasta with the creamy buffalo wild wings garlic parmesan garlic sauce and you’ve got yourself a delicious dish that’s perfect for busy weeknights or special occasions.
Adding Some Veggies
Want to add a pop of color and some extra nutrients to your buffalo wild wings garlic parmesan chicken pasta? Why not toss in some green beans or a handful of spinach? You can also serve the dish with a side of garlic bread for an extra garlicky touch.
If you end up making a big batch of this buffalo wild wings garlic parmesan chicken pasta, don’t worry. You can store the leftovers in an airtight container and enjoy them the next day. The flavor will be even better after the ingredients have had more time to meld together. Just remember to store the sauce separately to keep the pasta from getting soggy.
The Perfect Buffalo Wild Wings Copycat Recipes
This buffalo wild wings garlic parmesan chicken recipe isn’t the only one you can recreate at home. There are plenty of buffalo wild wings copycat recipes out there waiting for you to try them. From hot wings to french fries, the possibilities are endless. So the next time you’re craving some BWW, why not try your hand at recreating your favorites at home?
There you have it – a delicious and easy-to-follow buffalo wild wings garlic parmesan chicken recipe with pasta. Cooking at home not only saves you money but also allows you to control the ingredients you’re consuming. And with this recipe, you can enjoy your favorite buffalo wild wings sauce anytime you want. So what are you waiting for? Grab your slow cooker and start cooking!
- 2 lbs of chicken wings
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup of fresh chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup of buffalo hot sauce
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Rinse the chicken wings and pat them dry. Arrange the wings on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake the chicken wings in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes, or until they are crispy and fully cooked.
- While the wings are cooking, prepare the garlic parmesan sauce. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic to the skillet and sauté it until it is fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- To the skillet, add the grated Parmesan cheese, onion powder, black pepper, salt, and smoked paprika. Stir until the cheese is melted and the spices are well incorporated.
- Once the wings are done, remove them from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Place the wings in a large bowl, pour the garlic parmesan sauce and buffalo hot sauce over them, and toss until the wings are fully coated.
- Sprinkle the wings with chopped fresh parsley and serve them while they're hot.
If you prefer, you can fry the wings instead of baking them. Feel free to adjust the amount of buffalo hot sauce depending on your spice preference. These wings are perfect served with celery sticks and blue cheese or ranch dressing.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 550Total Fat: 43gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 23gCholesterol: 168mgSodium: 1048mgCarbohydrates: 3gNet Carbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gSugar Alcohols: 0gProtein: 40g