Introduction to Crumbl Cookies Recipe Cinnamon Swirl
Delectable, aromatic, and tempting to the last bite, the crumbl cookies recipe cinnamon swirl has taken the baking world by storm. This copycat crumbl cinnamon swirl cookies recipe is a delightful fusion of a thick, buttery cookie base, hypnotic swirls of cream cheese frosting, and an enticing cinnamon sugar topping. The recipe has gained enormous popularity on platforms like TikTok, making it one of the favorite cookie recipes of many home bakers.
The Magic of Room Temperature Ingredients
One secret to the success of this recipe is using room temperature ingredients. The unsalted butter, sour cream, and egg yolk all need to be at room temperature to ensure a smoother, easier mixing process. This attention to detail can make the difference between a good cookie and a fantastic one.
Creating the Thick Buttery Cookie Base
The thick buttery cookie base is the foundation of the crumbl cookies recipe cinnamon swirl. Start by creaming the butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl using a hand mixer on high speed. Then, combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients to form the base of these large cookies. The result is a delicious cookie dough that’s ready to be shaped into perfect rounds.
Forming the Perfect Cookie Dough Ball
Each cookie dough ball is carefully formed to ensure even baking and a perfect shape. Using a large cookie scoop, portion the dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. This will give you a batch of uniform cookies, whether you’re going for giant cookies or smaller cookies.
Swirling in the Cinnamon Filling
This is where the crumbl cookies recipe cinnamon swirl truly shines. In a small mixing bowl, combine the dark brown sugar, melted butter, and cinnamon to create the delicious cinnamon filling. This mixture is then piped onto the top of the cookie dough ball, creating beautiful swirls that bake into the cookie.
Adding the Cinnamon Sugar Topping
Just before baking, sprinkle a cinnamon sugar mixture over the prepared dough balls. This creates a delightful crunch and adds an extra layer of cinnamon flavor to the cookies. Bake until golden brown, and the aromas fill your kitchen.
Cooling and Storing Your Delicious Cookies
Once baked, it’s crucial to let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for 5-10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack. Cooled cookies can then be stored in an airtight container. If you have any leftover cookies, they’ll keep well in a single layer in an airtight container.
Finishing Touch with Cream Cheese Icing
But the adventure doesn’t stop there. The best part of this homemade version of crumbl cookies recipe cinnamon swirl is the cream cheese icing. Made with cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract, this icing is piped onto the cooled cookies, creating a tantalizing swirl of sweetness that pairs beautifully with the cinnamon filling.
Enjoying Your Crumbl Cookie Delight
Enjoy these delicious cookies with a cup of coffee or a glass of milk. The flavor combination of the cinnamon swirl, vanilla sugar cookie, and cream cheese icing makes these cookies a delicious treat for any time of day.
From the room temperature ingredients to the cinnamon sugar topping, every detail in the crumbl cookies recipe cinnamon swirl is designed to create a delectable treat. The result is a cookie that is not only visually appealing but also bursting with delicious flavor. Now you have the know-how to recreate this favorite recipe in your kitchen, so why not give it a try?
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs one at a time, followed by the vanilla extract, mixing well after each addition.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, and cream of tartar.
- Gradually add this to the butter mixture, mixing just until combined.
- For the cinnamon swirl, combine the melted butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Drizzle this mixture over the cookie dough, then gently fold it in a few times to create swirls.
- Using a cookie scoop or a tablespoon, drop rounded portions of dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Space the cookies about 2 inches apart, as they will spread while baking.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- While the cookies are cooling, prepare the icing.
- Whisk together the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Once the cookies are completely cooled, drizzle them with the icing.
Enjoy these delightful cookies with a hot cup of coffee or a glass of milk. They are sure to impress your friends and family with their stunning cinnamon swirls and sweet, sugary icing.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 280Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 125mgCarbohydrates: 40gNet Carbohydrates: 39gFiber: 1gSugar: 25gSugar Alcohols: 0gProtein: 3g